Google‘s paid YouTube subscription plans have been speculated over for months but could be officially announced as soon as this week, according to FT. The plan would make as many as 50 specialty YouTube channels offering premium content available to paying users. Reports of the move first surfaced in January. Implementation has been projected to begin mid-year and could cost users $1.99-$5 per month with about 45% of subscription revenue going to YouTube.
YouTube Close To Announcing Paid Subscription Plan: Report
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?