CBS said today that The Young And The Restless will air a tribute to the top-rated soap‘s longtime star Jeanne Cooper, who died this week at 84. Family, friends and castmates will gather on the Y&R set to film a celebration of the Emmy-winning actress who played Katherine Chancellor for nearly four decades. The hour will feature people on-set and personal memories of Cooper — the mother of actor Corbin Bernsen — along with Y&R clips and interviews from the series’ recent 40th anniversary special. The tribute airs May 28 at 12:30 PM ET/11 AM PT.
CBS’ ‘The Young And The Restless’ To Celebrate Jeanne Cooper With Tribute Show
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series