CBS said today that The Young And The Restless will air a tribute to the top-rated soap‘s longtime star Jeanne Cooper, who died this week at 84. Family, friends and castmates will gather on the Y&R set to film a celebration of the Emmy-winning actress who played Katherine Chancellor for nearly four decades. The hour will feature people on-set and personal memories of Cooper — the mother of actor Corbin Bernsen — along with Y&R clips and interviews from the series’ recent 40th anniversary special. The tribute airs May 28 at 12:30 PM ET/11 AM PT.
CBS’ ‘The Young And The Restless’ To Celebrate Jeanne Cooper With Tribute Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”