WWE Studios has appointed former Paramount Pictures and Miramax film executive Julie Tustin as VP Marketing. She will oversee all aspects of marketing, publicity and brand development for the studio and work out of parent company WWE’s Connecticut headquarters. Tustin most recently was SVP Special Marketing Projects at Paramount, and before that led NY-based publicity teams for studio specialty labels Fox Searchlight and Paramount Vantage. She began her career with Miramax Films.
WWE Studios Taps Ex-Paramount Exec VP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast