Veteran comedy writer-producer Michael J. Weithorn has signed with WME. He was at ICM Partners. Weithorn co-created long-running CBS comedy King Of Queens and created Fox’s Ned And Stacey. He also has worked on a number of other half-hour series, including Family Ties.
WME Signs TV Creator Michael Weithorn
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race