Veteran comedy writer-producer Michael J. Weithorn has signed with WME. He was at ICM Partners. Weithorn co-created long-running CBS comedy King Of Queens and created Fox’s Ned And Stacey. He also has worked on a number of other half-hour series, including Family Ties.
WME Signs TV Creator Michael Weithorn
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller