Veteran comedy writer-producer Michael J. Weithorn has signed with WME. He was at ICM Partners. Weithorn co-created long-running CBS comedy King Of Queens and created Fox’s Ned And Stacey. He also has worked on a number of other half-hour series, including Family Ties.
WME Signs TV Creator Michael Weithorn
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'