Veteran comedy writer-producer Michael J. Weithorn has signed with WME. He was at ICM Partners. Weithorn co-created long-running CBS comedy King Of Queens and created Fox’s Ned And Stacey. He also has worked on a number of other half-hour series, including Family Ties.
WME Signs TV Creator Michael Weithorn
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'