Veteran comedy writer-producer Michael J. Weithorn has signed with WME. He was at ICM Partners. Weithorn co-created long-running CBS comedy King Of Queens and created Fox’s Ned And Stacey. He also has worked on a number of other half-hour series, including Family Ties.
WME Signs TV Creator Michael Weithorn
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations