EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has acquired The Asterisk, an action spec script by Jordan Goldberg and Alex Paraskevas. The studio’s keeping the logline quiet, but the spec is in the vein of Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop. Warner Bros did very well with the former. The scribe team most recently wrote The Gun Eaters for Paramount, which Oasis Media Group is producing. They recently rewrote Transcendence for Wally Pfister and Alcon Entertainment. UTA, Oasis Media Group and Bloom Hergott rep the scribes.
Warner Bros Buys Action Spec ‘The Asterisk’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Dax Shepard Driving Warner Bros 'CHiPS' Film; Michael Pena To Play Ponch
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur