EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has acquired The Asterisk, an action spec script by Jordan Goldberg and Alex Paraskevas. The studio’s keeping the logline quiet, but the spec is in the vein of Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop. Warner Bros did very well with the former. The scribe team most recently wrote The Gun Eaters for Paramount, which Oasis Media Group is producing. They recently rewrote Transcendence for Wally Pfister and Alcon Entertainment. UTA, Oasis Media Group and Bloom Hergott rep the scribes.
Warner Bros Buys Action Spec ‘The Asterisk’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…