EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has acquired The Asterisk, an action spec script by Jordan Goldberg and Alex Paraskevas. The studio’s keeping the logline quiet, but the spec is in the vein of Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop. Warner Bros did very well with the former. The scribe team most recently wrote The Gun Eaters for Paramount, which Oasis Media Group is producing. They recently rewrote Transcendence for Wally Pfister and Alcon Entertainment. UTA, Oasis Media Group and Bloom Hergott rep the scribes.
Warner Bros Buys Action Spec ‘The Asterisk’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin