EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has acquired The Asterisk, an action spec script by Jordan Goldberg and Alex Paraskevas. The studio’s keeping the logline quiet, but the spec is in the vein of Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop. Warner Bros did very well with the former. The scribe team most recently wrote The Gun Eaters for Paramount, which Oasis Media Group is producing. They recently rewrote Transcendence for Wally Pfister and Alcon Entertainment. UTA, Oasis Media Group and Bloom Hergott rep the scribes.
Warner Bros Buys Action Spec ‘The Asterisk’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction