CNN‘s Howard Kurtz took to his own Reliable Sources show this morning to address the sloppy reporting on NBA player Jason Collins that got him canned from his Daily Beast gig this week. Politico’s Dylan Byers and NPR’s David Folkenflik grilled the longterm host, who went on the defensive about his history of reporting mistakes:
Howard Kurtz Apologizes For “Sloppy And Inexcusable” Error: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ‘American Idol’ Recovers From Series Low On Sunday
- Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens' Propagate Invests In Edouard De Vesinne’s French Production Firm Incognita
- Dick Wolf’s ‘Cold Justice’ & ‘Criminal Confessions’ Renewed By Oxygen
- ‘The Last O.G.’ & ‘Search Party’ Renewed At TBS
- CBS All Access Launches In Canada, Marking First Expansion Outside The U.S.
- Rose McGowan’s ‘Citizen Rose’ Limited Series Gets Air Date On E!