EXCLUSIVE: The hitman thriller from Filipino filmmaker Erik Matti (Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles) follows prison inmates tapped to work as assassins for corrupt officials and wardens and is inspired by actual events. Pic debuts in the Directors’ Fortnight section at Cannes this week as one of two Southeast Asian selections in the sidebar. XYZ Films is handling international sales. Check out the Cannes trailer exclusively at Deadline:
Hot Cannes Trailer: ‘On The Job’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV