They look just like it was the early 1990s. VH1 today put out the first photo from its upcoming biopic Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story. Left to right, there’s Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, Keke Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, and Lil’ Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes in the upcoming TV movie about the R&B/hip-hop/pop group. Drumline’s Charles Stone III is directing from a screenplay by What’s Love Got To Do With It’s Kate Lanier. The film started production in March in Atlanta where Chilli, Left Eye and T-Boz started their rise to multi-platinum fame as one of the most successful musical trios of all time. The two surviving members of the group, Chilli and T-Boz, serve as consultants and executive producers on the movie. The pic is scheduled to come out toward the end of the year.
VH1 Releases 1st Look At TLC Biopic: Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE