They look just like it was the early 1990s. VH1 today put out the first photo from its upcoming biopic Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story. Left to right, there’s Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, Keke Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, and Lil’ Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes in the upcoming TV movie about the R&B/hip-hop/pop group. Drumline’s Charles Stone III is directing from a screenplay by What’s Love Got To Do With It’s Kate Lanier. The film started production in March in Atlanta where Chilli, Left Eye and T-Boz started their rise to multi-platinum fame as one of the most successful musical trios of all time. The two surviving members of the group, Chilli and T-Boz, serve as consultants and executive producers on the movie. The pic is scheduled to come out toward the end of the year.
VH1 Releases 1st Look At TLC Biopic: Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…