Fashion designer Zac Posen, who served as a judge on the recent Season 11 of Project Runway, has signed with UTA. Posen, who continues to be repped by manager Jason Weinberg attorney James Adams, had no previous agency representation. Posen who has his own brand, is an award-winning fashion designer who has dressed a slew of celebrities, including Natalie Portman, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Kate Winslet, Claire Danes, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles. On TV, he also has appeared as a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and on Stylista.
UTA Signs ‘Project Runway’s Zac Posen
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'