Fashion designer Zac Posen, who served as a judge on the recent Season 11 of Project Runway, has signed with UTA. Posen, who continues to be repped by manager Jason Weinberg attorney James Adams, had no previous agency representation. Posen who has his own brand, is an award-winning fashion designer who has dressed a slew of celebrities, including Natalie Portman, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Kate Winslet, Claire Danes, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles. On TV, he also has appeared as a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and on Stylista.
UTA Signs ‘Project Runway’s Zac Posen
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts
- Steve Coogan To Succeed Philip Seymour Hoffman In Showtime Comedy 'Happyish'