Fashion designer Zac Posen, who served as a judge on the recent Season 11 of Project Runway, has signed with UTA. Posen, who continues to be repped by manager Jason Weinberg attorney James Adams, had no previous agency representation. Posen who has his own brand, is an award-winning fashion designer who has dressed a slew of celebrities, including Natalie Portman, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Kate Winslet, Claire Danes, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles. On TV, he also has appeared as a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and on Stylista.
UTA Signs ‘Project Runway’s Zac Posen
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot