EXCLUSIVE: Trip Taylor and Bobby Pura have signed with UTA. The agency will represent the duo’s company The Uprising in all areas; they were previously with WME. Taylor was an executive producer on all the Jackass movies and a producer on the stunt-fueled TV series. He also was the EP on MTV’s Nitro Circus and Wildboyz. A former MTV development exec, Pura was a producer on Jackass: The Movie in 2002 and exec produced the Venus And Serena: For Real series in 2005, among others. The two formed The Uprising in 2010. The company focuses on features, action sport shows, reality series and documentaries. The Uprising signing comes on the heels of Uma Thurman joining UTA this week for TV and film representation, the second new agency for the actress in as many years. Thurman joined WME in September 2012 after leaving CAA in October 2011. She continues to also be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
UTA Signs ‘Jackass’ Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials