EXCLUSIVE: Trip Taylor and Bobby Pura have signed with UTA. The agency will represent the duo’s company The Uprising in all areas; they were previously with WME. Taylor was an executive producer on all the Jackass movies and a producer on the stunt-fueled TV series. He also was the EP on MTV’s Nitro Circus and Wildboyz. A former MTV development exec, Pura was a producer on Jackass: The Movie in 2002 and exec produced the Venus And Serena: For Real series in 2005, among others. The two formed The Uprising in 2010. The company focuses on features, action sport shows, reality series and documentaries. The Uprising signing comes on the heels of Uma Thurman joining UTA this week for TV and film representation, the second new agency for the actress in as many years. Thurman joined WME in September 2012 after leaving CAA in October 2011. She continues to also be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
UTA Signs ‘Jackass’ Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Pop Head Of Original Programming Paul Adler Departs, the CW’s Justin Rosenblatt To Replace Him
- ‘The Deep’ Mermaid Thriller Drama Picked Up To Pilot By Freeform
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Resign As DNC Chair After Convention
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86