EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper had an offspring?! CBS‘ Two And A Half Men will look more like Two Guys And A Girl next season. I’ve learned that the veteran comedy, which earlier this month was renewed for an 11th season, will introduce a new female series regular character next fall. The role, a high-profile gig for a young actress, will bring in a major plot twist to the show: I hear the girl, in her late teens or early 20s, shows up on Walden Schmidt’s (Ashton Kutcher) doorstep searching for her father. She claims to be a daughter of the house’s previous owner, recently departed perennial bachelor Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen). I hear the girl will eventually move in with Walden and her uncle Alan Harper (Jon Cryer). The new character is expected to fill the void left by the departure of Alan’s son Jake as Angus T. Jones recently exited as a regular after 10 seasons on the show. With the new addition, Two And A Half Men will have subbed two of the three characters in the title, following the successful transition from original leading man Sheen to Kutcher two years ago.
‘Two & A Half Men’ Adds New Series Regular — Charlie Harper’s Long Lost Daughter
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”