EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper had an offspring?! CBS‘ Two And A Half Men will look more like Two Guys And A Girl next season. I’ve learned that the veteran comedy, which earlier this month was renewed for an 11th season, will introduce a new female series regular character next fall. The role, a high-profile gig for a young actress, will bring in a major plot twist to the show: I hear the girl, in her late teens or early 20s, shows up on Walden Schmidt’s (Ashton Kutcher) doorstep searching for her father. She claims to be a daughter of the house’s previous owner, recently departed perennial bachelor Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen). I hear the girl will eventually move in with Walden and her uncle Alan Harper (Jon Cryer). The new character is expected to fill the void left by the departure of Alan’s son Jake as Angus T. Jones recently exited as a regular after 10 seasons on the show. With the new addition, Two And A Half Men will have subbed two of the three characters in the title, following the successful transition from original leading man Sheen to Kutcher two years ago.
‘Two & A Half Men’ Adds New Series Regular — Charlie Harper’s Long Lost Daughter
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot
- As Disney Junior Turns 5, Nancy Kanter Talks Boys Vs. Girls, Disney Synergies, Multi-Platform Challenges, Kids TV Future