“Did I just see breasts in front of me, or did I dream it?” asked Heidi Klum after two half-naked women protesters rushed the catwalk during yesterday’s finale of Germany’s Next Top Model TV show. Host Klum was onstage with the finalists when the women from the German feminist group Femen burst onto the set, one with “Heidi Horror Picture Show” written across her nude chest. Security quickly removed the women and Klum reportedly remained calm throughout. The group explained why it took the action on its Facebook page. “FEMEN regards the fashion industry as an element of pimp business and has consistently opposed the commercialization of the female body”, the statement reads in part. Germany’s Next Top Model is based on America’s Next Top Model reality series which gives women a chance to launch their career in the modeling industry. The German version launched in 2006.
Topless Protesters Crash Finale Of ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ With Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE