Tom Hanks was nominated for the Nora Ephron-penned Lucky Guy and Scarlett Johansson was not for playing Maggie in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. Both will present during the 67th annual Tony Awards on June 9 at 8 ET/PT on CBS. Other presenters tapped in the first batch this morning: Cuba Gooding Jr, Jesse Eisenberg, Jon Cryer and Martha Plimpton.
Tom Hanks & Scarlett Johansson Among Tony Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?