Lucky Guy, the Nora Ephron-penned play about Pulitzer Prize–winning newspaper reporter Mike McAlary, has recouped its $3.6 million capitalization eight weeks into its limited run. The play, directed by George C Wolfe and starring Tom Hanks, just got six Tony Award noms, including Best Play and Best Performance By An Actor In A Play, for Hanks.
Tom Hanks- Nora Ephron Play ‘Lucky Guy’ Recoups
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”