Howard Lee has been named EVP Production & Development for TLC based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters, the network’s GM Amy Winter said today. Lee will continue to oversee the network’s bi-coastal production and report to Winter. He also will continue as executive producer of the reality hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which he created and co-developed. His other unscripted credits include Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, Cake Boss, Sister Wives, Toddlers & Tiaras and The Little Couple. He joined the Discovery Communications-owned network in 2008. Before that he was VP Development and Production for the 2007 launch of Planet Green, which Discovery rebranded as Destination America last year. Prior to that, he was VP Development for the Travel Channel.
TLC Ups ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Creator Howard Lee To EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE