Howard Lee has been named EVP Production & Development for TLC based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters, the network’s GM Amy Winter said today. Lee will continue to oversee the network’s bi-coastal production and report to Winter. He also will continue as executive producer of the reality hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which he created and co-developed. His other unscripted credits include Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, Cake Boss, Sister Wives, Toddlers & Tiaras and The Little Couple. He joined the Discovery Communications-owned network in 2008. Before that he was VP Development and Production for the 2007 launch of Planet Green, which Discovery rebranded as Destination America last year. Prior to that, he was VP Development for the Travel Channel.
TLC Ups ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Creator Howard Lee To EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait