Howard Lee has been named EVP Production & Development for TLC based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters, the network’s GM Amy Winter said today. Lee will continue to oversee the network’s bi-coastal production and report to Winter. He also will continue as executive producer of the reality hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which he created and co-developed. His other unscripted credits include Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, Cake Boss, Sister Wives, Toddlers & Tiaras and The Little Couple. He joined the Discovery Communications-owned network in 2008. Before that he was VP Development and Production for the 2007 launch of Planet Green, which Discovery rebranded as Destination America last year. Prior to that, he was VP Development for the Travel Channel.
TLC Ups ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Creator Howard Lee To EVP Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa