Howard Lee has been named EVP Production & Development for TLC based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters, the network’s GM Amy Winter said today. Lee will continue to oversee the network’s bi-coastal production and report to Winter. He also will continue as executive producer of the reality hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which he created and co-developed. His other unscripted credits include Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, Cake Boss, Sister Wives, Toddlers & Tiaras and The Little Couple. He joined the Discovery Communications-owned network in 2008. Before that he was VP Development and Production for the 2007 launch of Planet Green, which Discovery rebranded as Destination America last year. Prior to that, he was VP Development for the Travel Channel.
TLC Ups ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Creator Howard Lee To EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report