EXCLUSIVE: NBCUniversal’s Telemundo Media has unveiled TelemundoMás, a full-length player for the web and mobile devices where over 300 Telemundo programs can be accessed in HD. TelemundoMás will offer full episodes the day after they air at no additional cost and via a user-friendly portal that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen. Beginning this summer, users can go to the Telemundos website or download the TelemundoMás app to watch episodes of such shows a Caso Cerrado Edicion Especial, Pasión Prohibida, El Señor de los Cielos, La Patrona, La Voz Kids, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Premios Tu Mundo, and Camino a la Corona. Content will be authenticated for MVPD video subscribers who have Telemundo in their video package. According to Nielsen, 68 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. own a smartphone and spend 11 percent more time watching mobile video than the general population. Last week TeleMundo Media announced Fluency, a new Los Angeles based multi-platform production studio, to develop and produce premium content U.S. Hispanics in Spanish and English.
Telemundo Media Launches Telemundomás For Digital And Mobile Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series