EXCLUSIVE: NBCUniversal’s Telemundo Media has unveiled TelemundoMás, a full-length player for the web and mobile devices where over 300 Telemundo programs can be accessed in HD. TelemundoMás will offer full episodes the day after they air at no additional cost and via a user-friendly portal that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen. Beginning this summer, users can go to the Telemundos website or download the TelemundoMás app to watch episodes of such shows a Caso Cerrado Edicion Especial, Pasión Prohibida, El Señor de los Cielos, La Patrona, La Voz Kids, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Premios Tu Mundo, and Camino a la Corona. Content will be authenticated for MVPD video subscribers who have Telemundo in their video package. According to Nielsen, 68 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. own a smartphone and spend 11 percent more time watching mobile video than the general population. Last week TeleMundo Media announced Fluency, a new Los Angeles based multi-platform production studio, to develop and produce premium content U.S. Hispanics in Spanish and English.
Telemundo Media Launches Telemundomás For Digital And Mobile Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek