EXCLUSIVE: NBCUniversal’s Telemundo Media has unveiled TelemundoMás, a full-length player for the web and mobile devices where over 300 Telemundo programs can be accessed in HD. TelemundoMás will offer full episodes the day after they air at no additional cost and via a user-friendly portal that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen. Beginning this summer, users can go to the Telemundos website or download the TelemundoMás app to watch episodes of such shows a Caso Cerrado Edicion Especial, Pasión Prohibida, El Señor de los Cielos, La Patrona, La Voz Kids, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Premios Tu Mundo, and Camino a la Corona. Content will be authenticated for MVPD video subscribers who have Telemundo in their video package. According to Nielsen, 68 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. own a smartphone and spend 11 percent more time watching mobile video than the general population. Last week TeleMundo Media announced Fluency, a new Los Angeles based multi-platform production studio, to develop and produce premium content U.S. Hispanics in Spanish and English.
Telemundo Media Launches Telemundomás For Digital And Mobile Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55