EXCLUSIVE: NBCUniversal’s Telemundo Media has unveiled TelemundoMás, a full-length player for the web and mobile devices where over 300 Telemundo programs can be accessed in HD. TelemundoMás will offer full episodes the day after they air at no additional cost and via a user-friendly portal that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen. Beginning this summer, users can go to the Telemundos website or download the TelemundoMás app to watch episodes of such shows a Caso Cerrado Edicion Especial, Pasión Prohibida, El Señor de los Cielos, La Patrona, La Voz Kids, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Premios Tu Mundo, and Camino a la Corona. Content will be authenticated for MVPD video subscribers who have Telemundo in their video package. According to Nielsen, 68 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. own a smartphone and spend 11 percent more time watching mobile video than the general population. Last week TeleMundo Media announced Fluency, a new Los Angeles based multi-platform production studio, to develop and produce premium content U.S. Hispanics in Spanish and English.
Telemundo Media Launches Telemundomás For Digital And Mobile Viewing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…