EXCLUSIVE: NBCUniversal’s Telemundo Media has unveiled TelemundoMás, a full-length player for the web and mobile devices where over 300 Telemundo programs can be accessed in HD. TelemundoMás will offer full episodes the day after they air at no additional cost and via a user-friendly portal that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen. Beginning this summer, users can go to the Telemundos website or download the TelemundoMás app to watch episodes of such shows a Caso Cerrado Edicion Especial, Pasión Prohibida, El Señor de los Cielos, La Patrona, La Voz Kids, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Premios Tu Mundo, and Camino a la Corona. Content will be authenticated for MVPD video subscribers who have Telemundo in their video package. According to Nielsen, 68 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. own a smartphone and spend 11 percent more time watching mobile video than the general population. Last week TeleMundo Media announced Fluency, a new Los Angeles based multi-platform production studio, to develop and produce premium content U.S. Hispanics in Spanish and English.
Telemundo Media Launches Telemundomás For Digital And Mobile Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Latest TV News
- Ellen Pompeo On New ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Deal, The Show’s End Game & Legacy And Her Post-‘Grey’s’ Future…
- Former ‘Today’ Co-Host Ann Curry Not Surprised At Matt Lauer’s Ouster
- Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds…
- UK Production Group Argonon Acquires Like A Shot Entertainment & Staffs Up U.S. Division
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3