EXCLUSIVE: A new panel talk show with female hosts is entering the daytime space. I’ve learned that a syndicated talker hosted by actress-singer Tamera Mowry (Tia & Tamera), singer Tamar Braxton (Braxton Family Values), singer-actress Adrienne Bailon (The Cheetah Girls), TV personality Jeannie Mai (How Do I Look?) and comedian Loni Love will be getting a summer trial run on some of the Fox-owned stations. The exact markets and time periods are still being worked out but I hear the show, produced by Telepictures, is eyeing a July 8 launch. Titled The Real, the talker is said to be in the vein of The View and The Talk, but with a younger and entirely ethnic panel. (All five hosts are under 40.) The Real is looking to follow in the footsteps of another Telepictures syndicated talk show, Bethenny, which had a successful summer run on Fox stations last summer before getting a nationwide launch this fall. For the Fox stations, this is the second talk show that is being given a try this summer, along with Twentieth’s Kris, hosted by Kris Jenner, which premieres July 15.
Tamera Mowry & Tamar Braxton Among Hosts Of New Syndicated Talk Show Getting Summer Trial Run On Fox Stations
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- Controversy Dogs #MayPac: Were Reporters Banned For Criticizing Mayweather?
- ‘Beyond The Tank’ Ratings Strong In Debut, ‘Blue Bloods’ Finale Steady With 2014, ‘Grimm’ Down
- A New Princess: U.S., International Media Welcome #RoyalBaby
- Bill Maher: Obama And W Embody ‘Romper Room’s Do Bee/Don’t Bee