EXCLUSIVE: A new panel talk show with female hosts is entering the daytime space. I’ve learned that a syndicated talker hosted by actress-singer Tamera Mowry (Tia & Tamera), singer Tamar Braxton (Braxton Family Values), singer-actress Adrienne Bailon (The Cheetah Girls), TV personality Jeannie Mai (How Do I Look?) and comedian Loni Love will be getting a summer trial run on some of the Fox-owned stations. The exact markets and time periods are still being worked out but I hear the show, produced by Telepictures, is eyeing a July 8 launch. Titled The Real, the talker is said to be in the vein of The View and The Talk, but with a younger and entirely ethnic panel. (All five hosts are under 40.) The Real is looking to follow in the footsteps of another Telepictures syndicated talk show, Bethenny, which had a successful summer run on Fox stations last summer before getting a nationwide launch this fall. For the Fox stations, this is the second talk show that is being given a try this summer, along with Twentieth’s Kris, hosted by Kris Jenner, which premieres July 15.
Tamera Mowry & Tamar Braxton Among Hosts Of New Syndicated Talk Show Getting Summer Trial Run On Fox Stations
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres