Superman turned 75 last month – coincidentally the same day a U.S. District Court ruling effectively ended Warner Bros’ long-running legal battle with one of the iconic character’s co-creators. Six weeks later, Warners and DC Entertainment have unveiled a 75th anniversary logo for the superhero, who debuted in Action Comics #1 in April 1938. The simple red-white-and-blue image, featuring a silhouetted Superman sporting his signature flowing cape and “S” on his chest, arrives in time to promote the hero’s latest big-screen turn in Man Of Steel, which Warners opens June 14.
Warners Reveals Identity Of Superman 75th Anniversary Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In ‘Ophelia’; Covert Media Aboard New Take On ‘Hamlet…
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ Gets Summer Release Date
- SAG Awards 2017 Set For January 29; Will Air Live On TNT & TBS
- Charlie Hunnam Tapping Inner Steve McQueen In ‘Papillon’ Remake?
- Millennium Films Lands ‘Victim 321’ With ‘Zero Hour’ Helmer Diego Velasco; As ‘London Has Fallen…
- ‘Big Bad Wolves’ Helmers Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado Exit Bruce Willis ‘Death Wish’ Remake