Revenge executive producer Sunil Nayar has inked a new overall deal with ABC Studios. Under the two-year pact, Nayar will continue as executive producer of the studio’s Revenge, taking over as showrunner when the soapy ABC drama is renewed for a third season as expected. Nayar had been the heir apparent to Revenge creator/executive producer/showrunner Mike Kelley, who recently left the show. Nayar has been at ABC Studios since 2010, spending two seasons as executive producer of the studios’ ABC drama Body Of Proof before segueing to Revenge last summer. CAA-repped Nayar started off as an assistant to Tom Fontana on Homicide before landing his first writing gig on Fontana’s HBO prison drama Oz. Before joining ABC Studios, he was at CBS Studios, where he spent more than five years on CSI: Miami, rising to an executive producer.
Sunil Nayar Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios, Named ‘Revenge’ Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?