Revenge executive producer Sunil Nayar has inked a new overall deal with ABC Studios. Under the two-year pact, Nayar will continue as executive producer of the studio’s Revenge, taking over as showrunner when the soapy ABC drama is renewed for a third season as expected. Nayar had been the heir apparent to Revenge creator/executive producer/showrunner Mike Kelley, who recently left the show. Nayar has been at ABC Studios since 2010, spending two seasons as executive producer of the studios’ ABC drama Body Of Proof before segueing to Revenge last summer. CAA-repped Nayar started off as an assistant to Tom Fontana on Homicide before landing his first writing gig on Fontana’s HBO prison drama Oz. Before joining ABC Studios, he was at CBS Studios, where he spent more than five years on CSI: Miami, rising to an executive producer.
Sunil Nayar Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios, Named ‘Revenge’ Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55