Jon Cowan has closed a two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Cowan, who had been based at NBCUniversal, is currently an executive producer on USA Network’s Suits. The pact calls for Cowan to have a blind script deal with Fox that will lead into his overall, slated to start next May. “We had a fantastic experience with him in our last two development cycles, and every network is interested in his work”, 20th Century Fox TV chairman Gary Newman said. “He has a truly unique and remarkable voice and he can write just about any genre, from procedurals to thrillers to character-driven shows. He’s a really talented writer who we think will be a great addition to our roster”. Cowan, previously an executive producer on ABC’s Private Practice and NBC’s Crossing Jordan, is repped by UTA, manager Larry Shuman and attorney Bob Myman.
‘Suits’ Exec Producer Jon Cowan Inks Overall Deal At 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…