EXCLUSIVE: Wall Street and W scribe Stanley Weiser has optioned the Jamie Mason novel Three Graves Full, and he plans to write the script himself. The book, published by Simon & Schuster’s Gallery Books, follows a mild-mannered guy who happens to kill somebody he wishes he’d never met, and buries the body in his backyard. Just as he’s learning to live with the undeniable reality of what he’s done, police unearth two bodies on his property – neither of which the hapless killer buried. His sanity threatens to unravel, snagged on the agendas of a colorful cast of characters. Weiser, represented by Dan Halsted at Manage-ment, optioned the book through Mason’s reps AMB Literary Management’s Amy Moore-Benson and Liza Wachter at RWSG.
Cannes: Stanley Weiser To Script ‘Three Graves Full’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award