EXCLUSIVE: Wall Street and W scribe Stanley Weiser has optioned the Jamie Mason novel Three Graves Full, and he plans to write the script himself. The book, published by Simon & Schuster’s Gallery Books, follows a mild-mannered guy who happens to kill somebody he wishes he’d never met, and buries the body in his backyard. Just as he’s learning to live with the undeniable reality of what he’s done, police unearth two bodies on his property – neither of which the hapless killer buried. His sanity threatens to unravel, snagged on the agendas of a colorful cast of characters. Weiser, represented by Dan Halsted at Manage-ment, optioned the book through Mason’s reps AMB Literary Management’s Amy Moore-Benson and Liza Wachter at RWSG.
Cannes: Stanley Weiser To Script ‘Three Graves Full’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs