Spike TV has greenlit 20 more episodes its popular original series Bar Rescue for a fall premiere. Bar Rescue features bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer as he tries to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. The series’ third season which premiered on Sunday, February 10, averaged 1.8 million viewers, its highest ever, and improved the timeslot by +282% with Adults 18-34 and +195% with Adults 18-49. The series drew a franchise-high 2.2 million viewers on April 7. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson Brant Pinvidic, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV’s ‘Bar Rescue’ Gets 20-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday