Spike TV has greenlit 20 more episodes its popular original series Bar Rescue for a fall premiere. Bar Rescue features bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer as he tries to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. The series’ third season which premiered on Sunday, February 10, averaged 1.8 million viewers, its highest ever, and improved the timeslot by +282% with Adults 18-34 and +195% with Adults 18-49. The series drew a franchise-high 2.2 million viewers on April 7. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson Brant Pinvidic, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV’s ‘Bar Rescue’ Gets 20-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM