Spike TV has greenlit 20 more episodes its popular original series Bar Rescue for a fall premiere. Bar Rescue features bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer as he tries to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. The series’ third season which premiered on Sunday, February 10, averaged 1.8 million viewers, its highest ever, and improved the timeslot by +282% with Adults 18-34 and +195% with Adults 18-49. The series drew a franchise-high 2.2 million viewers on April 7. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson Brant Pinvidic, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV’s ‘Bar Rescue’ Gets 20-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series