The Sound Of Change Live concert to raise awareness for issues affecting girls and women will be broadcast live from London on June 1. NBC will pick it up the next night to air from 9-11 PM. Performers include Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Florence + The Machine and Timbaland. Madonna will lead an international presenters lineup that includes Jessica Chastain, James Franco and Freida Pinto.
NBC To Air ‘Sound Of Change’ Concert On June 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video