Tony winner Christian Borle, who stars on NBC’s Smash, has been cast in Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber crime movie that already has Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis and Holt McCallany aboard. Legendary Pictures is producing the pic, the plot of which is being kept quiet. The thriller is expected to begin shooting this month in China. Mann wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Borle, repped by CAA and Management 360, is a Broadway veteran and won the Tony in 2012 for playing Black Stache in Peter And The Starcatcher.
‘Smash’s Christian Borle Joins Michael Mann Cyber Thriller
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards