Tony winner Christian Borle, who stars on NBC’s Smash, has been cast in Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber crime movie that already has Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis and Holt McCallany aboard. Legendary Pictures is producing the pic, the plot of which is being kept quiet. The thriller is expected to begin shooting this month in China. Mann wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Borle, repped by CAA and Management 360, is a Broadway veteran and won the Tony in 2012 for playing Black Stache in Peter And The Starcatcher.
‘Smash’s Christian Borle Joins Michael Mann Cyber Thriller
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes Release Date On ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Again
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil’ Breached Deal
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016