Tony winner Christian Borle, who stars on NBC’s Smash, has been cast in Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber crime movie that already has Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis and Holt McCallany aboard. Legendary Pictures is producing the pic, the plot of which is being kept quiet. The thriller is expected to begin shooting this month in China. Mann wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Borle, repped by CAA and Management 360, is a Broadway veteran and won the Tony in 2012 for playing Black Stache in Peter And The Starcatcher.
‘Smash’s Christian Borle Joins Michael Mann Cyber Thriller
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Latest Film News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Will Smith In ‘Gemini Man’
- Fathom Events Taps Ex-DWA Exec Gordon Synn For Key Role; Blue Fox Names Richard Stafford Head Of PR
- Legendary Snags Movie Rights To YA ‘Ferryman’ Trilogy
- ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot’ Teaser: Wheels Up On Gus Van Sant’s John Callahan Movie
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jaunt Strikes First-Look VR Deal With XYZ Films