Sky Atlantic HD has entered a deal with CBS Studios International for exclusive UK rights to Showtime‘s upcoming Ray Donovan. The series, which kicks off Stateside on June 30, stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the go-to guy who makes the problems the rich and famous disappear. Jon Voight plays Ray’s father, whose release from prison sets off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core. James Woods plays Patrick “Sully” Sullivan from South Boston, who has a very complicated history with the Donovan family. Also starring are Elliott Gould, Peter Jacobson, Steven Bauer, Katherine Moenning, Dash Mihok, Eddie Marsan and Paula Malcomson. Rosanna Arquette will guest star. The show is created and executive produced by Ann Biderman. Mark Gordon and Bryan Zuriff also exec produce. Sky Atlantic will launch the show in Britain in July.
Sky Atlantic Acquires Showtime Series ‘Ray Donovan’ For UK; Sets July Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest International News
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions