Last night’s Saturday Night Live season finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West drew a 4.7/12 in metered-market households and a 2.7/13 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was flat in 18-49 vs. last year’s season finale with host/musical guest Mick Jagger and down 10% in total viewers (5.2/13). The show, which marked Bill Hader’s departure, also was in line with SNL‘s delivery this season with any host but Justin Timberlake, including Kristen Wiig (4.6, 2.7), Vince Vaughn (4.6, 2.8), Melissa McCarthy (4.8, 2.7) and Kevin Hart (4.8/12, 2.8/13). Timberlake’s fifth turn as host remains the season’s high mark with 5.9/15 and 3.7/18.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Season Finale Posts Average Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America’s On A Roll!”