Entertainment One Films International managing director Sally Caplan is stepping down from her post and will leave the company at the end of May. She’s moving on to focus on production. Caplan has been with eOne since November 2011, establishing the sales arm’s UK office. The team has handled international rights on such films as Beasts Of The Southern Wild, Animal Kingdom and the upcoming Maps To The Stars from David Cronenberg and Atom Egoyan’s Queen Of The Night. EOne Films International EVP Charlotte Mickie and head of sales Charlotte Van Weede will take over Caplan’s responsibilities for an interim period following her departure.
Sally Caplan To Exit EOne Films International
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- Duplass Brothers Ink Big Netflix Movie Deal
- Ex-IM Global Founder Stuart Ford Launches New Content Creator AGC Studios
- Steven Soderbergh Talks ‘Unsane’ Distribution & Shooting His Next Film On An iPhone – Berlin
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
- ‘Black Panther’ Posts Record $21M Pre-Summer Tuesday; Second Weekend To Reap $104M-$109M
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations