Disney is in negotiations with Robert Schwentke to direct The Finest Hours. Jim Whitaker and Dorothy Aufiero are producing. Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson adapted the novel written by Casey Sherman and Michael J Tougias. Logline: In 1952 the Coast Guard attempts a dramatic rescue after two oil tankers collide off the coast of Cape Cod.
Robert Schwentke In Talks To Helm ‘The Finest Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve