EXCLUSIVE: Robert Patrick will play Alex Pettyfer’s father in Endless Love, the Universal Pictures remake being directed by Shana Feste. Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are starring. Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy of Bluegrass Films and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage from Fake Empire are producing, with Tracy Falco executive producer. Patrick is filming Season 6 of HBO’s True Blood, and his recent big-screen credits include Universal’s Identity Thief. He’s next up playing Amanda Seyfried’s father in Radius-TWC’s Linda Lovelace biopic Lovelace. Patrick is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.
Robert Patrick Cast In ‘Endless Love’ Remake
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…