EXCLUSIVE: Robert Patrick will play Alex Pettyfer’s father in Endless Love, the Universal Pictures remake being directed by Shana Feste. Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are starring. Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy of Bluegrass Films and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage from Fake Empire are producing, with Tracy Falco executive producer. Patrick is filming Season 6 of HBO’s True Blood, and his recent big-screen credits include Universal’s Identity Thief. He’s next up playing Amanda Seyfried’s father in Radius-TWC’s Linda Lovelace biopic Lovelace. Patrick is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.
Robert Patrick Cast In ‘Endless Love’ Remake
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot