EXCLUSIVE: Robert Patrick will play Alex Pettyfer’s father in Endless Love, the Universal Pictures remake being directed by Shana Feste. Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are starring. Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy of Bluegrass Films and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage from Fake Empire are producing, with Tracy Falco executive producer. Patrick is filming Season 6 of HBO’s True Blood, and his recent big-screen credits include Universal’s Identity Thief. He’s next up playing Amanda Seyfried’s father in Radius-TWC’s Linda Lovelace biopic Lovelace. Patrick is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.
Robert Patrick Cast In ‘Endless Love’ Remake
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake