Two days before Iron Man 3 hits North American screens, looks like the Armored Avenger is negotiating in public over future movies in the Marvel/Disney franchise. Robert Downey Jr told The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart on Tuesday that he wasn’t sure if he would be doing another Iron Man. “I don’t know. I had a long contract with them and now we’re gonna renegotiate,” the actor told the fake news show host. Of course, it should be added that in typical Downey fashion this was literally done with a wink, so perhaps the actor, who is expected to return for the already announced Avengers 2, was just joking.
Robert Downey Jr “Renegotiating” Next ‘Iron Man’ Contract, He Tells Jon Stewart: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?