Grammy winner Patti LaBelle has signed with Resolution, where the newly formed agency will oversee the booking of her concerts and speaking engagements as well as her TV and film opportunities. She will be repped by Jeff Franklin and Phil Casey, and Everly Lee for movies and TV. LaBelle is currently recording new music and will announce summer tour dates soon; she also has written five books and has signature food and bedding lines. She continues to be managed by Zuri Edwards.
Jeff Berg’s Resolution Signs Patti LaBelle
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return