Grammy winner Patti LaBelle has signed with Resolution, where the newly formed agency will oversee the booking of her concerts and speaking engagements as well as her TV and film opportunities. She will be repped by Jeff Franklin and Phil Casey, and Everly Lee for movies and TV. LaBelle is currently recording new music and will announce summer tour dates soon; she also has written five books and has signature food and bedding lines. She continues to be managed by Zuri Edwards.
Jeff Berg’s Resolution Signs Patti LaBelle
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years