EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm, which has significantly bettered its feature lit list recently, has added another talented writer/director/producer to its roster in Bart Freundlich. The filmmaker, who was signed by Ken Stovitz, has credits that include The Rebound, Trust The Man, Catch That Kid, and the Sundance hit The Myth Of Fingerprints, which launched his career. After directing numerous episodes of Californication and Prime Suspect, Freundlich is currently writing with Tom Hanks the pilot Halcyon for Playtone and HBO. Married to actress Julianne Moore, Freundlich is based in New York and remains repped by lawyer Ira Schreck.
Paradigm Lands Another Quality Filmmaker In Bart Freundlich
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin