EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm, which has significantly bettered its feature lit list recently, has added another talented writer/director/producer to its roster in Bart Freundlich. The filmmaker, who was signed by Ken Stovitz, has credits that include The Rebound, Trust The Man, Catch That Kid, and the Sundance hit The Myth Of Fingerprints, which launched his career. After directing numerous episodes of Californication and Prime Suspect, Freundlich is currently writing with Tom Hanks the pilot Halcyon for Playtone and HBO. Married to actress Julianne Moore, Freundlich is based in New York and remains repped by lawyer Ira Schreck.
Paradigm Lands Another Quality Filmmaker In Bart Freundlich
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes Release Date On ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Again
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016