EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm, which has significantly bettered its feature lit list recently, has added another talented writer/director/producer to its roster in Bart Freundlich. The filmmaker, who was signed by Ken Stovitz, has credits that include The Rebound, Trust The Man, Catch That Kid, and the Sundance hit The Myth Of Fingerprints, which launched his career. After directing numerous episodes of Californication and Prime Suspect, Freundlich is currently writing with Tom Hanks the pilot Halcyon for Playtone and HBO. Married to actress Julianne Moore, Freundlich is based in New York and remains repped by lawyer Ira Schreck.
Paradigm Lands Another Quality Filmmaker In Bart Freundlich
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Skull Island:' Tom Hiddleston Stars In King Kong Origin Tale
- Skydance Productions Names Larry Wasserman CFO
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'