Open Road Films is teaming with XLrator Media to market and sell XLrator Media titles to pay TV and free television outlets and select S-VOD carriers. The deal was announced today by Open Road CEO Tom Ortenberg and XLrator Media CEO Barry Gordon. Independent genre films released by XLrator Media include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The War, Bunraku, 96 Minutes, Assassin’s Bullet, and newly-released Storm Surfers 3D. The deal was negotiated on behalf of Open Road Films by Ortenberg and Elliott Kleinberg, General Counsel and EVP of Operations and Business Affairs. Gordon and General Counsel Michel Urich negotiated on behalf of XLrator Media.
Open Road Films & XLrator Media Partnering On TV Sales Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV