Open Road Films is teaming with XLrator Media to market and sell XLrator Media titles to pay TV and free television outlets and select S-VOD carriers. The deal was announced today by Open Road CEO Tom Ortenberg and XLrator Media CEO Barry Gordon. Independent genre films released by XLrator Media include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The War, Bunraku, 96 Minutes, Assassin’s Bullet, and newly-released Storm Surfers 3D. The deal was negotiated on behalf of Open Road Films by Ortenberg and Elliott Kleinberg, General Counsel and EVP of Operations and Business Affairs. Gordon and General Counsel Michel Urich negotiated on behalf of XLrator Media.
Open Road Films & XLrator Media Partnering On TV Sales Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?