Open Road Films is teaming with XLrator Media to market and sell XLrator Media titles to pay TV and free television outlets and select S-VOD carriers. The deal was announced today by Open Road CEO Tom Ortenberg and XLrator Media CEO Barry Gordon. Independent genre films released by XLrator Media include Ironclad, John Carpenter’s The War, Bunraku, 96 Minutes, Assassin’s Bullet, and newly-released Storm Surfers 3D. The deal was negotiated on behalf of Open Road Films by Ortenberg and Elliott Kleinberg, General Counsel and EVP of Operations and Business Affairs. Gordon and General Counsel Michel Urich negotiated on behalf of XLrator Media.
Open Road Films & XLrator Media Partnering On TV Sales Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video