EXCLUSIVE: Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos) and Ramona Rizzo (Mob Wives) have signed on to the voice cast of OgilvyEntertainment’s original animated online series The Cannolis. The adult cartoon follows the misadventures of a fictional Italian-American family living in New York City’s Little Italy. Pastore will voice the character of Dominic Cannoli, the family’s kindhearted, hapless patriarch and Rizzo will take on the role of Dominic’s wife Theresa Cannoli. The cast includes the couple’s four terrifying children Nicky, Mirabella, Vito and Joey, as well as boozy Grandma Nora. The family’s bakery business provides the backdrop for the comedy, and the front for the family’s dodgy dealings with the neighborhood mob. Fred Goldring exec produces. The Cannolis is a collaboration between Richie Cento, the Creator and Executive Producer and Tom Kozlowski, Co Exec Producer and President of RP Summit, the digital marketing firm that first launched the project online.
OgilvyEntertainment’s ‘The Cannolis’ Gears Up For Season 2, Expands Voice Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'