EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of her starring role in Hemingway & Gellhorn, which earned her Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG nominations, Nicole Kidman is back in business with HBO Films on Reconstructing Amelia, a film adaptation of Kimberly McCreight’s best-selling debut novel recently published by HarperCollins. Kidman is set to star and executive produce the project, now in development, through her Blossom Films. Reconstructing Amelia centers on a workaholic single mother (Kidman) who, after her teenage daughter’s apparent suicide at her tony Brooklyn private school, attempts to reconstruct the events leading up to the girl’s death, drawing her into the world of teenage social media and revealing the secrets mother and daughter were keeping from each other. CAA-repped Kidman is executive producing with Blossom Films’ Per Saari. McCreight is with Resolution and Marly Rusoff.
Nicole Kidman To Star In And Produce ‘Reconstructing Amelia’ Film For HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- ‘The Resident’ Gets Decent Sampling With Premiere Behind NFC Championship Game
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve…
- Senate Reaches Deal To End Government Shutdown On Day 3
- ‘Snowpiercer’ Showrunner Josh Friedman Exits TNT Series
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK