Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys is set to topline and executive produce a reality series that will chronicle his life as he tries to make amends with his past and prepare for his upcoming nuptials. I hear unscripted production company Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment (Hardcore Pawn: Chicago) is shopping the half-hour docu-series starring Carter and his fiancée, Lauren Kitt, which already has received interest from cable networks. The series, also exec produced by Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey, coincides with the 20th anniversary of the Backstreet Boys who will release a new album In A World Like This on July 30 and will set out on a world-tour. Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment is repped by CAA; Carter and Kitt are with TalentWorks.
Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Takes Hit
Latest TV News
- Mandalay Sports Media Teams With OBB Pictures For Sports Projects; 76ers’ Joel Embiid First In Lineup
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Casts Ben Vereen; ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Adds Veronica Diaz
- Worldwide Production Agency Names Five As Partners
- Fox Orders ‘The Enforcers’ Female Buddy Comedy Pilot, Chris Case Family Comedy
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot?
- Bernie Sanders Heading to ‘SNL’ To Join Larry David