Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys is set to topline and executive produce a reality series that will chronicle his life as he tries to make amends with his past and prepare for his upcoming nuptials. I hear unscripted production company Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment (Hardcore Pawn: Chicago) is shopping the half-hour docu-series starring Carter and his fiancée, Lauren Kitt, which already has received interest from cable networks. The series, also exec produced by Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey, coincides with the 20th anniversary of the Backstreet Boys who will release a new album In A World Like This on July 30 and will set out on a world-tour. Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment is repped by CAA; Carter and Kitt are with TalentWorks.
Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait