Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys is set to topline and executive produce a reality series that will chronicle his life as he tries to make amends with his past and prepare for his upcoming nuptials. I hear unscripted production company Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment (Hardcore Pawn: Chicago) is shopping the half-hour docu-series starring Carter and his fiancée, Lauren Kitt, which already has received interest from cable networks. The series, also exec produced by Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey, coincides with the 20th anniversary of the Backstreet Boys who will release a new album In A World Like This on July 30 and will set out on a world-tour. Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment is repped by CAA; Carter and Kitt are with TalentWorks.
Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live': Video
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive