It’s the first time the actor won’t be billed as Sheen. TMZ obtained this screengrab from the upcoming pic showing that he’s changed his name to Carlos Estevez for writer-director Robert Rodriguez’ upcoming campy thriller Machete Kills. Explanation: Sheen’s dad Martin Sheen was born Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estevez and never changed it legally to ‘Martin Sheen’. So ‘Estevez’ is Charlie’s real last name just as it is Emilio’s. Machete Kills also stars Danny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Mel Gibson, Jessica Alba, Antonio Banderas, Vanessa Hudgens and Lady Gaga whose big-screen debut came about because of a chance encounter with Trejo in an LA tattoo parlor. Pic is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in September.
New Charlie Sheen In Robert Rodriguez Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest Film News
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview