Neil Patrick Harris has been set as host of the 67th Tony Awards, a development that could be called anticlimactic given it feels like he hosted it the other 66 times. This is actually the fourth Tony turn for Harris, whose versatility in song and dance and comedy makes him as well-suited for the gig as anybody — unless Hugh Jackman wanted another go at it. The Tonys will be held at Radio City and air on CBS on Sunday, June 9.
Neil Patrick Harris Hosting Tony Awards Again
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’