National Geographic Channel, which is coming off posting a record-setting first quarter and its highest-rated new series premiere with Brain Games, is rolling out a large-scale consumer brand campaign, which will canvass TV (both on-air and off-air), online and in-cinema, launching in primetime during the May 12 finale of the channel’s popular series Wicked Tuna. The four spots, developed with ad agency BBDO, carry the multiplatform campaign’s tagline “The places we take you aren’t just on the map.”
National Geographic Channel Launches New Brand Campaign
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate