MSNBC had to issue another mea culpa, this time for using footage of VP Joe Biden talking about Americans killed in Benghazi out of context in a segment on gun control. The Cycle host Toure made an on-air apology yesterday on behalf of the network, reports Politico. “Quick note, earlier today on MSNBC, we played a soundbite from the Vice President in which we stated he was speaking about gun control”, he said. “The Vice President was actually speaking about Benghazi. It was a producer error. MSNBC regrets the error”.
MSNBC Apologizes For Latest On-Air Error
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'