MSNBC had to issue another mea culpa, this time for using footage of VP Joe Biden talking about Americans killed in Benghazi out of context in a segment on gun control. The Cycle host Toure made an on-air apology yesterday on behalf of the network, reports Politico. “Quick note, earlier today on MSNBC, we played a soundbite from the Vice President in which we stated he was speaking about gun control”, he said. “The Vice President was actually speaking about Benghazi. It was a producer error. MSNBC regrets the error”.
MSNBC Apologizes For Latest On-Air Error
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
- 'Cops' Crew Member Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Set For September 26 Debut: Video
- Starz's Cult Comedy 'Party Down' Heads To Hulu
- EOne Gets Into Business With Indie Producer David Lancaster