MSNBC had to issue another mea culpa, this time for using footage of VP Joe Biden talking about Americans killed in Benghazi out of context in a segment on gun control. The Cycle host Toure made an on-air apology yesterday on behalf of the network, reports Politico. “Quick note, earlier today on MSNBC, we played a soundbite from the Vice President in which we stated he was speaking about gun control”, he said. “The Vice President was actually speaking about Benghazi. It was a producer error. MSNBC regrets the error”.
MSNBC Apologizes For Latest On-Air Error
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE