Matt Rogers will be the host of USA Network‘s new competition reality series Summer Camp, which will pit 16 die-hard campers in over-the-top competitions inspired by classic camp games. The final competitors eventually face off in an Olympic-style finale to determine the winner. The eight-episode one-hour series will premiere July 11. Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan are producing the Sony Pictures TV series via their Fly on the Wall Entertainment. Rogers was the former host of GSN’s Beat The Chefs, Discovery Channel’s Really Big Things, CBS’ There Goes the Neighborhood and Lifetime’s Coming Home. He is repped by APA and Untitled Entertainment.
Matt Rogers Set As Host Of USA Competition Series ‘Summer Camp’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- Cary Elwes Joins ‘The Art Of More’ Drama Series On Crackle
- ‘Gotham’ Ratings Rise For Finale, Letterman Special Strong, ‘Voice’ Down
- Gale Anne Hurd's Valhalla Entertainment Renews Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Lester Holt Attracts Largest Audience In Evening News Race; David Muir Takes News Demo
- ‘Comedy Bang! Bang!’ Renewed For Season 5 By IFC
- ‘Borgen’ Creator Adam Price Preps Faith-Themed Drama ‘Rides Upon The Storm’