WB and Legendary Pictures’ Man Of Steel will make an early stop at the 2013 LA Film Fest, in a June 12 screening to be held a day ahead of official festivities. The Superman pic starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, and Michael Shannon opens nationwide June 14. Festival pass holders can purchase tickets to the special screening starting May 10. Also added to the fest line-up: A screening of Pixar’s Monsters University, discussion “A Brand Of His Own: Being Spike Jonze,” “The Iconic Moment” celebrating costume designers and the Academy’s launch of the Costume Designers Branch paired with a screening of Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo, and the “Women In The Cut” panel celebrating female editors.
‘Man Of Steel’ Special Screening Added To 2013 LA Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’