WB and Legendary Pictures’ Man Of Steel will make an early stop at the 2013 LA Film Fest, in a June 12 screening to be held a day ahead of official festivities. The Superman pic starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, and Michael Shannon opens nationwide June 14. Festival pass holders can purchase tickets to the special screening starting May 10. Also added to the fest line-up: A screening of Pixar’s Monsters University, discussion “A Brand Of His Own: Being Spike Jonze,” “The Iconic Moment” celebrating costume designers and the Academy’s launch of the Costume Designers Branch paired with a screening of Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo, and the “Women In The Cut” panel celebrating female editors.
‘Man Of Steel’ Special Screening Added To 2013 LA Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday Final…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona