There will be a recasting on the newly picked up NBC multi-camera comedy series Sean Saves The World. Lindsay Sloane, who co-starred opposite Sean Hayes in the pilot, will be departing. Written by Fresco and directed by James Burrows, the comedy, from Universal TV and Hazy Mills, centers on Sean (Hayes), who must figure out how to parent his 14-year-old daughter (Samantha Isler), who just moved in, while navigating a temperamental new boss (Thomas Lennon) at work. Sloane played Liz, Sean’s long-time loyal friend, a former therapist, with whom he also works. This marks the second recasting on a newly picked up series, joining another NBC comedy, The Family Guide, which is subbing Parker Posey.
Lindsay Sloane To Exit New NBC Comedy Series ‘Sean Saves The World’
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching