EXCLUSIVE: Hunger Games tribute Leven Rambin will be busy this summer filming a pair of indie dramas. The actress who played Glimmer in Lionsgate’s blockbuster YA adaptation has lined up roles in Seven Minutes, rookie writer-director Jay Martin’s about a young athlete (Luke Mitchell) whose serious injury leads him to break bad, and Walter, first-time helmer Anna Mastro’s tale of a guy (Andrew J. West) who believes he’s the son of God and thinks he is destined to decide the fate of everyone he encounters. Rambin plays a love interest to the male leads in both films. The actress, whose credits also include Chasing Mavericks and an Emmy-nominated dual role on All My Children, co-stars in Fox’s upcoming sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. She is repped by CAA, The Schiff Company and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
‘Hunger Games’ Actress Leven Rambin Books Pair Of Film Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled; 145 In Mix
- Sharon Tate Biopic In Works With Kate Bosworth To Star
- Potential Oscar Sleeper ‘Patriots Day’ Lands AFI Fest Closing-Night Slot
- Casey Affleck Writing & Staring In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate