EXCLUSIVE: Hunger Games tribute Leven Rambin will be busy this summer filming a pair of indie dramas. The actress who played Glimmer in Lionsgate’s blockbuster YA adaptation has lined up roles in Seven Minutes, rookie writer-director Jay Martin’s about a young athlete (Luke Mitchell) whose serious injury leads him to break bad, and Walter, first-time helmer Anna Mastro’s tale of a guy (Andrew J. West) who believes he’s the son of God and thinks he is destined to decide the fate of everyone he encounters. Rambin plays a love interest to the male leads in both films. The actress, whose credits also include Chasing Mavericks and an Emmy-nominated dual role on All My Children, co-stars in Fox’s upcoming sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. She is repped by CAA, The Schiff Company and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
‘Hunger Games’ Actress Leven Rambin Books Pair Of Film Roles
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'