EXCLUSIVE: Hunger Games tribute Leven Rambin will be busy this summer filming a pair of indie dramas. The actress who played Glimmer in Lionsgate’s blockbuster YA adaptation has lined up roles in Seven Minutes, rookie writer-director Jay Martin’s about a young athlete (Luke Mitchell) whose serious injury leads him to break bad, and Walter, first-time helmer Anna Mastro’s tale of a guy (Andrew J. West) who believes he’s the son of God and thinks he is destined to decide the fate of everyone he encounters. Rambin plays a love interest to the male leads in both films. The actress, whose credits also include Chasing Mavericks and an Emmy-nominated dual role on All My Children, co-stars in Fox’s upcoming sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. She is repped by CAA, The Schiff Company and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
‘Hunger Games’ Actress Leven Rambin Books Pair Of Film Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?
- ‘Ex Machina’ Again Leads Specialty Box Office As ‘Félix And Meira’ Opens Solidly
- ‘Furious 7′ Adds $167.9M; Tallies $250M+ In China, $1.15B Global – Intl B.O. Update