The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network has named Disney/ABC Television Group’s EVP Global Communications as chairman of its board. GLSEN is a leading national education organization focused on ensuring safe schools for all students. “The work GLSEN is doing to ensure that schools across our nation are safe for all children is nothing short of inspiring,” Kevin Brockman said. “I’ve had the great pleasure to hear directly from many of the incredible students that they’ve helped over the years, and when you are faced with that kind of courage and that kind of compassion, it’s easy to agree to become a bigger part of the process.”
Kevin Brockman Takes Charge Of GLSEN Board
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years