The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network has named Disney/ABC Television Group’s EVP Global Communications as chairman of its board. GLSEN is a leading national education organization focused on ensuring safe schools for all students. “The work GLSEN is doing to ensure that schools across our nation are safe for all children is nothing short of inspiring,” Kevin Brockman said. “I’ve had the great pleasure to hear directly from many of the incredible students that they’ve helped over the years, and when you are faced with that kind of courage and that kind of compassion, it’s easy to agree to become a bigger part of the process.”
Kevin Brockman Takes Charge Of GLSEN Board
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV