For a guy who died not long after the moon landing, Jack Kerouac is a pretty hot commodity these days. On the heels of Walter Salles’ adaptation of the Beat writer’s celebrated novel On The Road and the Sundance bow of Kill Your Darlings, which follows Kerouac’s college days, Ketchup Entertainment has picked up rights to Big Sur, Michael Polish’s drama based on the writer’s 1962 book. The film, which also premiered in Park City this year, stars Jean-Marc Barr, Kate Bosworth, Josh Lucas, Radha Mitchell and Anthony Edwards and was produced by Orian Williams and 3311 Productions.
Ketchup Entertainment Picks Up Michael Polish’s Kerouac Adaptation ‘Big Sur’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt
- 'The Colbert Report' Has An Official End Date