For a guy who died not long after the moon landing, Jack Kerouac is a pretty hot commodity these days. On the heels of Walter Salles’ adaptation of the Beat writer’s celebrated novel On The Road and the Sundance bow of Kill Your Darlings, which follows Kerouac’s college days, Ketchup Entertainment has picked up rights to Big Sur, Michael Polish’s drama based on the writer’s 1962 book. The film, which also premiered in Park City this year, stars Jean-Marc Barr, Kate Bosworth, Josh Lucas, Radha Mitchell and Anthony Edwards and was produced by Orian Williams and 3311 Productions.
Ketchup Entertainment Picks Up Michael Polish’s Kerouac Adaptation ‘Big Sur’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast