EXCLUSIVE: After directing Vince Vaughn as a sperm-prolific donor who fathers hundreds of kids in the upcoming DreamWorks comedy Delivery Man, Ken Scott is in early talks to once again team with Vaughn. He’s in talks to helm Business Trip, a Steve Conrad-scripted comedy that New Regency is financing and will distribute worldwide through Fox. Escape Artists’ principals Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch are the producers. They’re keeping the log line under wraps, but the intention is to start production early this fall. Vaughn is about to open opposite Owen Wilson in The Internship, and both he and Scott (who’s best known for the 2011 pic Starbuck) are repped by CAA.
Ken Scott In Talks To Re-Team With Vince Vaughn In ‘Business Trip’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander Leaps, Fights, Slides, And Raids In Reboot
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone