EXCLUSIVE: Forget the affable Frasier Crane; Kelsey Grammer is embracing his inner bad guy. After his Golden Globe turn as the ruthless politician in Boss, Grammer has just landed the key villain role in Michael Bay‘s next Transformers film, which also stars Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci. I’m told that Grammer will play Harold Attinger, a counter intelligence guy. Now, Grammer has been in big films before–he played The Beast in X-Men: The Last Stand–but he moved to UTA a couple of months ago, hoping to get more feature opportunities and the agency certainly came through. He’s also managed by Brian Sher. The film begins production in July, from a script by Ehren Kruger. Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Ian Bryce, Tom DeSanto and Don Murphy are the producers.
Kelsey Grammer Lands Lead (Human) Villain In ‘Transformers’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- Marvel’s Annie Chang Joins Academy’s Tech Council
- Lin Oeding To Direct ‘Office Uprising’ Starring Brenton Thwaites – AFM
- Andrew Cripps Joining Fox As President Of International Theatrical Distribution
- Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed
- ‘Dangal’: Trailer For Aamir Khan’s Bollywood Wrestling Drama Pins Over 23M Views