Judy Greer is set as the female lead opposite Nat Faxon in FX‘s untitled Andrew Gurland comedy pilot. The half-hour comedy is about the lengths to which two best friends are willing to go to salvage their marriage. Lina Bowman (Greer) and her husband Russ Bowman (Faxon) get along great in every room except the bedroom. Living in a new city with no friends, and overwhelmed by her three young daughters, at the end of the day Lina would rather curl up with vampire fan fiction than her always-horny husband. In order to save their otherwise great marriage and family, she gives her husband permission to take care of his needs elsewhere. Gurland, who wrote the script, will also direct and executive produce alongside Paul Young and Peter Principato. Salamo Levin serves as a producer. The pilot will be produced by FX Prods and will shoot this summer in Los Angeles. The pilot expands Greer’s relationship with FX to the live-action side — she is part of the voice cast of the network’s hit animated comedy Archer. Greer, repped by Principato Young, CAA, and Fred Toczke, is seen reprising her character on Arrested Development and is shooting Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes.
Judy Greer To Star In FX’s Andrew Gurland Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser