Judy Greer is set as the female lead opposite Nat Faxon in FX‘s untitled Andrew Gurland comedy pilot. The half-hour comedy is about the lengths to which two best friends are willing to go to salvage their marriage. Lina Bowman (Greer) and her husband Russ Bowman (Faxon) get along great in every room except the bedroom. Living in a new city with no friends, and overwhelmed by her three young daughters, at the end of the day Lina would rather curl up with vampire fan fiction than her always-horny husband. In order to save their otherwise great marriage and family, she gives her husband permission to take care of his needs elsewhere. Gurland, who wrote the script, will also direct and executive produce alongside Paul Young and Peter Principato. Salamo Levin serves as a producer. The pilot will be produced by FX Prods and will shoot this summer in Los Angeles. The pilot expands Greer’s relationship with FX to the live-action side — she is part of the voice cast of the network’s hit animated comedy Archer. Greer, repped by Principato Young, CAA, and Fred Toczke, is seen reprising her character on Arrested Development and is shooting Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes.
Judy Greer To Star In FX’s Andrew Gurland Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate