EXCLUSIVE: Jordana Brewster has joined the cast of Darko Entertainment’s dark comedy North Of Hell, and indie which stars Patrick Wilson and Katherine Heigl as a successful businessman and a sociopathic, bi-polar, obsessive-compulsive wife who controls everything in his life. Brewster will play a sexy hire at Wilson’s character’s work who seduces and blackmails him, threatening to go to his wife with their affair. The pic is slated to begin production this month in New Orleans. Anthony Burns wrote and is directing, with Burns, Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta of Darko producing with AJ Buckley. Darko is financing. Brewster, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, is currently promoting Fast & Furious 6 which comes out May 24, and she also stars on TNT’s Dallas, which just received a third-season renewal.
Jordana Brewster’s Next Destination ‘North Of Hell’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE