EXCLUSIVE: Jordana Brewster has joined the cast of Darko Entertainment’s dark comedy North Of Hell, and indie which stars Patrick Wilson and Katherine Heigl as a successful businessman and a sociopathic, bi-polar, obsessive-compulsive wife who controls everything in his life. Brewster will play a sexy hire at Wilson’s character’s work who seduces and blackmails him, threatening to go to his wife with their affair. The pic is slated to begin production this month in New Orleans. Anthony Burns wrote and is directing, with Burns, Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta of Darko producing with AJ Buckley. Darko is financing. Brewster, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, is currently promoting Fast & Furious 6 which comes out May 24, and she also stars on TNT’s Dallas, which just received a third-season renewal.
Jordana Brewster’s Next Destination ‘North Of Hell’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video