EXCLUSIVE: Jordana Brewster has joined the cast of Darko Entertainment’s dark comedy North Of Hell, and indie which stars Patrick Wilson and Katherine Heigl as a successful businessman and a sociopathic, bi-polar, obsessive-compulsive wife who controls everything in his life. Brewster will play a sexy hire at Wilson’s character’s work who seduces and blackmails him, threatening to go to his wife with their affair. The pic is slated to begin production this month in New Orleans. Anthony Burns wrote and is directing, with Burns, Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta of Darko producing with AJ Buckley. Darko is financing. Brewster, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, is currently promoting Fast & Furious 6 which comes out May 24, and she also stars on TNT’s Dallas, which just received a third-season renewal.
Jordana Brewster’s Next Destination ‘North Of Hell’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV